Add to Technorati Favorites

Alter Egos - I Am Done Watching This

When clicking on an Alter Egos in the sidebar, please look above this title for video content.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Make Extra Money


Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for different ways to earn money... I did find this though... a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping. I made over $900 last month having fun!make extra money --Posted by Anonymous to Dead Beat at 9/13/2006 07:22:45 PM

Dear Anonymous I think you got the wrong site. I think you were looking for your favourite agony uncle Dear Dead Beat. Anyway let me answer your concerns.

If your are looking for different ways to earn money, then you should most probably avoid writer's blogs. Writing and money is an oxymoron.

Nevertheless, I note that despite the fact you didn't quite find what you were looking for in my blog, you did find where I can make some nice cash secret shopping. Dead Beat wonders where exactly in my blog did you find this. It is obviously a secret even to old D.B.

As regards making $900 last month having fun. Dead Beat has to advise you that he made $900 in the last decade wringing blood from a stone.

I wish you luck in whatever it is you are searching for in other people's blogs. Unless it is the 'truth' you won't find it here.

No comments: