Add to Technorati Favorites

Alter Egos - I Am Done Watching This

When clicking on an Alter Egos in the sidebar, please look above this title for video content.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Hudson Chews On Rawhide


So Hudson ambles in, cigar in mouth. "What's this obsession with Frankie Laine Dead Beat, and just who exactly is he?"

"Who is Frankie Laine, Hudson! And you tell me that you are sophisticated!"

"I don't tell you that, Dad. I show it. You of all people should know. Show don't tell."

"Well, Hudson, Frankie Laine just happens to be the person who made Rawhide famous."

"Hey isn't that the stuff in my chewing bones? You know the material that is supposed to be very bad for me, can potentially cause me to choke, and still you feed it to me. Frankie Laine invented rawhide!"

"Here Hudson, chew on a bone."

No comments: