Add to Technorati Favorites

Alter Egos - I Am Done Watching This

When clicking on an Alter Egos in the sidebar, please look above this title for video content.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hudson's Howl

"I love that one, turn it up!" (See Stage Fright - Elvis and Hudson) Hudson has to shout to be heard above the loud music.

"Sing it Hud," I shout back.

Hudson stands up on his back legs and begins to howl, "You ain't nothing but a hound dog, crying all the ...."

I love that dog. I really do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hudson rocks!!! I love that song!

Anonymous said...

del-ight Hudson tells me he hopes you have recovered from your cold. He is asking for some advice - based on his singing he has been offered opportunites in Hollywood. Movies where he gets the girl then loses the girl then gets the girl again - with a Hawaii backdrop - 14 songs and an LP - what do you think?

Anonymous said...

You can tell Hudson I have recovered from my cold, thank you for asking.

About Hollywood, I would advise Hudson to choose carefully which films he wants to star in. Plus he should make sure producers do not just bank on his singing, but also on his acting, dancing, and surfing abilities, in the case of those set in Hawaii.

And very important: he should never forget where he comes from, and who his dad is. No one wants to see a bigheaded dog sing Aloha Oe.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your advice - I have been offered the lead in Doghouse Rock - well I have been offered the collar and lead actually - I am thinking about it.