Add to Technorati Favorites

Alter Egos - I Am Done Watching This

When clicking on an Alter Egos in the sidebar, please look above this title for video content.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

What Al Said

Dead Beat appreciates your comments greatly (as long as they are not about cheap medications or even cheaper images of obscure body parts). This one then from Al on Premature Burial


AL said...

I tell ya Dead Beat, last week I was sure my story was deceased. I performed the necessary rituals, then laid the work to rest. I tied one end of a string to the forefinger of its right hand and the the other end of the string to a bell, just in case I was mistaken. Then while working the graveyard shift(?) I heard a faint but clearly audible ringing. The story, she was not deceased, had not passed on, didn't die, she was... a... dead ringer.

No comments: