Add to Technorati Favorites

Alter Egos - I Am Done Watching This

When clicking on an Alter Egos in the sidebar, please look above this title for video content.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Dead Beat Trips Out with Ken Kesey


So Kesey calls up Dead Beat:

"Keep your hands off Further," he warns.

"Kenny, it's a great plan."

"It's a disaster."

"You haven't even heard it yet."

"Shoot."

"Okay, so I put up the cash necessary to bring Further back to life in exchange for one trip."

"LSD laced juice again?"

"Not that sort of trip K.K. No, Neal Cassady drives the bus to Seven Sisters Falls. I tell the relatives to forget about the snow, think California, Summer of Love, long hair, beads that sort of thing. They won't be able to resist it, I just know it. So off they go. They're off my hands and I can get on with reading Visions of Sin. It's a surefire thing."

"Dead Beat, Cassady's dead."

"You sure K.K.?"

"Sure as the hole in the ozone."

"It's still a good plan, Ken. We just need a new driver."

"It's a lousy plan."

No comments: