Add to Technorati Favorites

Alter Egos - I Am Done Watching This

When clicking on an Alter Egos in the sidebar, please look above this title for video content.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hudson and Horace Get Oscar Hunger



Hudson and Horace are back. It's that time of year they tell me. Oscar night approaching.


"Didn't the writers give up on that?" I ask.


Hudson shakes his head. "No, Dad. They came back for that."


"No principles!"


"You ought to know, D.B."


"Hudson! I have never, NEVER, do you hear me, prostituted my writing for fame."


"Couldn't if you tried, you mean."


"Damn you, dog, it's outside and twenty below for you tonight. I'll show you couldn't if I tried. Now out you get. OUT, I say. HUDSON... HUDSON..."


"Couldn't if you tried."

1 comment:

Bakin Rapscallion said...

I've never hit a dog with glasses, but I've been bit by many.