Add to Technorati Favorites

Alter Egos - I Am Done Watching This

When clicking on an Alter Egos in the sidebar, please look above this title for video content.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Hudson Hits the Teenage Years


Hudson's not talking to me anymore. He overheard me reminding Mrs Dead Beat that the pup was turning one on Saturday.


"We ought to get him something special," I told her. "Tick preventative, protection against heartworm disease, one of those rubber bones."


So Hudson interrupts, "Enough of the pup business Dad. I'm eleven of your years. I'm darn near a teenager. If you want to get me any medication, get me some zit control."


"You're still a pup. Besides that's all urban legend."


"You can't treat me like this just cause you're older," he growls.


"Sure I can, Pup."


So he turns on his heels and stomps out of the room.


"Hey Hudson," I call after him..."I am not an animal! I am a human being! I...am...a man!"


No comments: