Add to Technorati Favorites

Alter Egos - I Am Done Watching This

When clicking on an Alter Egos in the sidebar, please look above this title for video content.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Iggy and the Other Stuff


So Iggy's on the blower. "Hey Dead Beat, you still alive?"

"What's up Pop? You dead?"

"Wounded."

"'member the good old days?"

"Self-mutilation?"

"Yeah, fun stuff. What you been doing?"

"Keeping alive."

"So tell me about thre music demons."

"It's really boring hear this, because most people don't get it. But the very simple, carefully cut architecture of the songwriting is what makes it possible to really relax to the point where your little angels and demons come out, and things get nutty. I know the set list backwards and forward. If I wanna change that, I internalize that. Then, you're free for the other stuff."


Igg, my man, that's how I write, don't you know it?

No comments: