Add to Technorati Favorites

Alter Egos - I Am Done Watching This

When clicking on an Alter Egos in the sidebar, please look above this title for video content.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Sneakers and Cheeseburgers

So I'm shooting the breeze with George Carlin on mass suicide and ecological disaster.

"I sort of gave up on this whole human adventure a long time ago," he said. "Divorced myself from it emotionally. I think the human race has squandered its gift, and I think this country has squandered its promise. I think people in America sold out very cheaply, for sneakers and cheeseburgers. And I don't think it's fixable."

Dead Beat sighs, knows the truth of it.

1 comment:

El Duderino said...

Nonsense. Carlin just got old and started to believe his own bullshit. The world is the same as it ever was, for better and for worse.