Add to Technorati Favorites

Alter Egos - I Am Done Watching This

When clicking on an Alter Egos in the sidebar, please look above this title for video content.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

AuthorHouse - Tell Us About Your Book

Tell Us About Your Book

What type of book do you want to publish?

-- Choose One -- Romance Mystery/Thriller Sci-Fi/Fantasy Adventure Children's Book Religious/Inspirational Historical Poetry Health/Mind/Body Religious/Inspirational Self-Help/How-To Biography/Memoir Art/Photography Sports/Recreation Hobby/General Interest Business/Personal Finance History Travel Other Non-Fiction Other Fiction
I am ready to publish:

-- Choose One -- Now 1 - 3 months 4 - 6 months 6+ months I do not have a work to publish yet.
In addition to publishing with AuthorHouse, which of the following have you published? (check all that apply)

Magazine Articles
Newspaper Articles
Other Books

How many titles have you published?

How was your book(s) published? (check all that apply)
Self-Published
Vanity Press
Traditionally-Published
University Press
Other

How many copies have you sold of your most successful book? 100 to 500 501 to 2,000 2,001 to 5,000 5,001 to 10,000 10,000 +

Tell Us About You
Which is the most important reason you want to publish your book?
-- Choose One -- I have something to say that can help people I want to earn extra income I make my living by writing I really enjoy it I have a title that is out-of-print and want to re-publish I have a story that needs to be told I want to support my business I want to support my ministry Other

What is your current occupation or career field?
-- Choose One -- Author/Writer/Poet Business Owner/Self-Employed Clergy/Religious Counseling Engineering/Architechture Finance/Insurance/Real Estate Health Care/Medicine/Science Law Enforcement/Fire Fighting Legal Management Manufacturing/Agriculture Office/Administrative Work Retired Sales Speaker/Consultant Student Teacher/Professor Trade/Construction Work

What question can we answer that would be most helpful to you?

-- Choose One -- How does the publishing process at AuthorHouse work? How do I market my book once it is published? Do you provide editing and proofreading assistance? Can you publish my book in 30 days? Can you create illustrations for my book? Other

Request Your Free Publishing Guide

USA & CanadaInternational
First Name:
Last Name:
Phone:
Ext:
Email:
Country:
Canada United States
Address Line 1:
Address Line 2:
City:
State:
-- Choose One -- Alabama Alaska American Samoa Arizona Arkansas Armed Forces Americas Armed Forces Euro/mid East/afr/can Armed Forces Pacific California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District Of Columbia Florida Georgia Guam Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Northern Mariana Islands Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Puerto Rico Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Unknown (bc) Utah Vermont Virgin Islands Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Postal Code:
Promotional Code:
Send me your free monthly e-zine, Voices in Print: A Forum for Authors
Send me exclusive special promotions from AuthorHouse and affiliates via email
(Required Fields in Red)

No comments: