Add to Technorati Favorites

Alter Egos - I Am Done Watching This

When clicking on an Alter Egos in the sidebar, please look above this title for video content.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Dead Beat Improves His Skills

I know, I know. You think Dead Beat has upped and left you all - gone onto bigger and better things - deserted his minions. Nothing could be further than the truth (Don't say it, Hudson!). I've been busy - manual labour - painting, wood work, general repairs you name it. No time for words.

But you know Dead Beat - all this labour can only serve to improve his knowledge of writing - the craft of house-painting/the craft of writintg etc. etc. More on this anon.

For now I want to hone my poetic skills, so I am heading out to tend to my garden - all this to ready my home for sale - all this in preparation of a journey East.

No comments: